- 2 or 3 medium zucchini, whole, washed, ends trimmed (no need to peel)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3 ounces feta cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 to 4 tablespoons milk, for thinning sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cherry tomatoes, basil sprig and additional feta, optional garnishes
- Spiral cut the zucchini; set “noodles” aside.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except milk; blend until smooth.
- Turn processor off, scrape down sides and blend again briefly to mix.
- Use milk, adding 1 tablespoon at a time, to achieve desired thickness of the sauce.
- Serve zucchini noodles topped with sauce, garnish as desired and serve.