- 2 Large Cooked Chicken Breast (shredded)
- 1 Stalk Celery
- ½ cup Grapes
- ¼ cup Goji Berries¼ cup Cashews
- 2 tsp. Tumeric
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp. Salt
- Mini Fillo Shells (found in frozen section)
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the chicken, celery, grapes, goji berries, and cashews. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, lemon juice, mustard, turmeric, salt and pepper to taste. Add to the chicken and mix gently until combined.
- Cook mini fillo shells as directed on package. Fill cups with chicken salad and serve.