For the peppers:
- 8 Poblano Peppers Washed
- Coat in oil. Roast in 500⁰ for 8 minutes or until skins are charred.
- Place hot peppers in bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Allow to cool and peel off skins.
- Seed peppers and set aside for stuffing.
For the Filling:
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken deboned & shredded
- 1 16 oz. Container Ingles Fresh Pico de galio
- 1 Cup Corn
- 1 Can Black Beans washed 7 Drained
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 Bunch Cilantro, Washed & Chopped
- ½ Block Queso Fresco; Crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. Cumin
- Combine all ingredients.
- Stuff peppers. Place in oven prof container.
- Cover & bake for 12-15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Garnish with remaining cheese, cilantro & Juice of jemon.