- 1 Can Cannellini Beans (drained & rinsed)
- 2 Medium Carrots (Peeled & Sliced On Diagonal)
- 1/4 Cup Cherry Tomato (Cut In Halves)
- 1/2 Cucumber (Sliced)
- 1/2 Daikon Radish (Sliced)
- 1 Medium Squash(Chopped)
- 1 Ripe Mango (Diced)
- 1 Head Red Lettuce (Broken By Hand)
- 4 Slices Preserved Lemons (Chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Salad Toppings (Optional)
- Drizzle olive oil and put balsamic vinegar in the bottom of a quart size ball jar.
- Chop preserved lemons and add to oil.
- Add beans, shake to coat, let sit to soak up flavor.
- Add carrots, Diakon, squash, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and mango.
- Pack tight with lettuce and optional salad topping.
- Before serving shake thoroughly and empty into bowl toss lightly if needed.
Serves 2 Large SaladsPrint Recipe