- 2/16oz. Pizza Dough Balls, Thawed & Slightly Proofed
- 2/10 oz. Packages Frozen Spinach, Thawed & Drained
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp. Oregano
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- ¼ Tsp Pepper
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella
- ½ Cup Cottage Cheese
- ¼ Cup Grated Parmesan
- 2 Eggs; Separated
- AP Flour for Rolling Dough
- Mix Spinach, Cheeses, Spices & Egg Yolks. Set Aside
- Roll out dough on lightly floured Cutting Board in to round.
- Place ½ filling in center of dough. Fold over & and roll up sides.
- Beat Egg whites. Add 2 Tbsp. water. Brush over calzone.
- Bake in 400⁰ oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slightly cool and serve with favorite marinara.