- 4 lbs. Springer Mountain Farms Chicken~Combination of Breasts & Thighs
- 1 12 ounce Bottle of Abby J’s Smokin Hot Sauce
- Mix the sauce together with the chicken in a 6 quart Crock Pot and cook for 4 hours on High temperature.
- Blue Cheese Slaw Dressing
- 1 Bag Cole Slaw
- 1 cup Duke’s Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon squeezed lemon
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 cup Salemville Crumbled Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Dash of Salt & Pepper
- Pepperidge Farm Sliders
Remove the Springer Mountain Farms Chicken from the Crock Pot and pull it apart. Set aside and mix all the ingredients together for the dressing and
combine it with the coleslaw. Place a generous portion of the chicken on the Slider and top with the Blue Cheese Slaw. Enjoy my friends!