- 10-ounce container of hummus
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup diced, seeded cucumber
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Pita chips and fresh bell peppers for serving
- Spread the hummus in a smooth layer in the bottom of an 8×8-inch square baking dish.
- Place small spoonfuls of Greek yogurt over the top, then spread to create a new layer.
- Scatter the tomato, cucumber, feta, and olives over the top of the yogurt. Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy with pita chips and sliced veggies!