- 1 lb shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1⁄2C water or stock
- Chimichurri Sauce
- 2T olive oil or butter
- Cooked white rice
- In skillet over medium high heat, melt the butter or oil to coat bottom of pan.
- Sauté the shrimp in the pan until beginning to turn pink, flipping to coat and cook.
- Add 3T – 1⁄4C of the chimichurri sauce to the pan, stirring and flip- ping the ingredients to coat all pieces with the sauce. Reduce heat to low, cover with lid and allow to simmer for a minute. Add water to the pan if beginning to cook dry.
- Once the meat is finished cook- ing, use a slotted spoon or tongs to place the shrimp on a bed of rice, ladling the sauce over the top for service.