- 1 Pound Ground Chicken
- 1⁄4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tsp Ginger
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1⁄2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1⁄2 Package Shredded Carrots
- 1 Cup Ingles 30 Minute Teriyaki Marinade
- 1⁄4 Cup Ketchup
- 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Bunch Green Onions Washed & Diced
- 1⁄4 Cup Cashews; Chopped
- 1Tsp Sesame Seeds; Toasted
- 1 Head Bibb Lettuce Cored & Washed
- Heat pan over medium high heat. Add oil.
- Brown Chicken in in pan for 2 minutes breaking up any large pieces. Add spices & carrots.
- Continue to cook for another 2 minutes. Add ketchup, marinade & brown sugar. Cook until carrots are tender & chicken is fully cooked. Mix in green onions.
- Arrange Bibb lettuce leaves on platter. Place chicken filling in center of lettuce leaves. Garnish with Cashews & sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately.