- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 8 oz. Sun-dried Tomatoes in Oil
- 1⁄2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Package puff Pastry
- 1⁄2 Lb. Cured Dried Italian Meat (Prosciutto, Sopressa, Salami)
- 1 Cup Spinach
- 1 Wedge Asiago Cheese
- Process garlic, sun-dried tomatoes & Oil in food Processor.
- On floured board, roll out puff pastry sheet. Brush with blended sun-dried tomato mix. Top with spinach & cured meat. Shred cheese over meat.
- Roll both sides to middle. Wrap in parchment & refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut in to 1⁄2 inch slices. Place on parchment lined baking sheet. Bake in 425 oven for 8-10 minutes.
Serve with olives & red wine.Print Recipe