- 2 ½ # Ground Beef
- ½ yellow Onion; Small Diced
- ¼ Bag Shredded Carrots; Rough Chopped
- 1 Cup Frozen peas
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 2 ½ tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- ¼ Cup AP Flour
- 1 11.2 oz. Bottle Guinness Stout Beer
- 2 9” deep dish Prepared Pie crusts
- 5 Cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 2 Egg Yolks
- Preheat oven to 375⁰.
- Combine mashed potatoes and Egg yolks in bowl. Mix Thoroughly. Place in piping bag. Set aside.
- Place ground beef in skillet over high heat. Brown beef. When 75% cooked add onion, carrots, salt, pepper & spices. Continue to cook till vegetables are soft. Add ¼ cup flour. Cook for 1 minute. Add bottle of Guinness. Place Mixture in 9” deep dish Prepared pie shell.
- Pipe potato & egg mixture over Beef & Guinness stout pies. Place in 375⁰. Bake for 30-354 minutes or until potatoes are browned.
- Allow to rest for 20 minutes before slicing.