- 1 skin on salmon filet, approximately 1.5 pounds, thawed
- Your favorite BBQ rub
- 3 tablespoons Unicoi Preserves Apple Cider Pepper Spread (available in the Ingles Deli) 2 cedar grilling planks (available at Ingles)
- Soak cedar planks in warm water for 15-20 minutes.
- Set up grill for direct grilling and preheat to 400 degrees.
- Portion salmon into 4 portions, season with your favorite BBQ rub, then place on cedar planks, 2 pieces of salmon per plank.
- Put planks on preheated grill for 15-20 minutes, and cook salmon to an internal temperature of 140 degrees.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons Unicoi Preserves Apple Cider Pepper Spread into a microwave safe bowl and microwave until it starts to loosen up, about 20-30 seconds.
- Using a silicone basting brush, liberally baste the glaze over the salmon filets.
- Cook an additional 5 minutes or until the glaze has set.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servingsPrint Recipe