- Corn ears
- Salted Butter
However many ears of corn you need- just follow these simple directions.
- Soak the entire ears of corn, whole and untouched, in their husks in cold water for at least 2 hours.
- Then when ready to start cooking, wrap individually in aluminum foil and place on the grill.
- Let them cook for at least an hour before removing.
- Once you take off the grill, in a small bowl mix 1 stick salted butter, 2 tablespoons puréed garlic and 1 tablespoon chopped basil together.
- Peel the ears of corn and top with the herbed butter and garlic.
Simply incredible!!!Print Recipe