- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 (15 oz.) can of white beans
- 1 tbsp. Safflower (or vegetable) oil
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. Sriracha
- 2 tbsp. Parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut cauliflower in half and cut out the core.
- Cut into bite size pieces.
- Toss the cauliflower with oil and curry powder.
- Spread out on a sheet pan and roast for about 10 minutes.
- Turn over each piece and continue cooking for another 5-7 minutes.
- Add cauliflower, beans, parsley, and sriracha to food processor; pulse until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Chill and serve with pita chips or crudités… or spread on crostini.