- 10 Slices Texas Toast
- 1 Small Wheel Brie Cheese
- 1 Container Raspberry Jam
- 1 Cup Pecans
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Tsp. Vanilla
- Slice brie in to ¼” thick slices. Build 5 sandwiches with brie & raspberry jam. Cut in half & lightly freeze.
- Grind pecans. Add brown sugar to pecans. Set aside.
- Crack & beat eggs. Add vanilla. Set aside.
- Dip slightly frozen raspberry & brie sandwich halves in to beaten eggs. Dip egged sandwich into sugared pecans on one side then onto cut edge.
- Place on to 350 ◦ lightly oiled griddle. Cook on both sides until golden brown.
- Drizzle with raw honey.