- 6 russet potatoes
- 1 package of favorite precooked BBQ pulled pork
- 3 cups of shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave potatoes roughly 20 minutes or until soft.
- Cut the potatoes in half, lengthwise.
- Carve out the flesh from the potatoes.
- Fry potato skins in a pan to harden until they are golden brown.
- Place BBQ in center of each potato skin, then top with bacon bits. Finish by sprinkling cheese on top.
- Place in the oven until cheese is melted and bubbly.