- 1 Lb. Un-Salted Butter
- 1 ½ Cups Sugar
- ½ tsp Orange Zest
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 4 ¼ Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 ¾ Cups Crushed Potato Chips (= to 1/6 oz. bag Laura Lynn Lightly Salted Potato Chips)
- Hazelnut Spread
- Fresh Raspberries
- Powdered Sugar for dusting
- Cream Butter & Sugar till light & fluffy. Add Cinnamon, Zest, Vanilla & Egg Yolks. Mix. Add Flour and potato chips. Mix till ball forms.
Divide in to 2 portions. Allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Roll out dough between parchment till 1/8” thick. Cut tops and bottoms into desired shape.
- Bake in 375◦ oven for 8-10 minutes or until crisp.
- Fill cookies with Hazelnut Spread. Garnish with Raspberries & Powder Sugar.