- 1 Stonefire Flatbread Pizza Crust (available in the Ingles deli)
- 3⁄4 cup country ham, diced
- 1 4 oz. jar Unicoi Preserves Salted Caramel Peach Spread (available in the Ingles deli)
- Laura Lynn Ricotta cheese
- 1 cup Laura Lynn shredded mozzarella
- Harvest Farms Baby Arugula
- Olive oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sautee country ham with 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat until crispy, about 7-10 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Place Stonefire Flatbread Pizza Crust on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil, then season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Dollop Unicoi Preserves Salted Caramel Peach Spread (about 1 teaspoon per dollop) evenly across the crust about 1.5” apart.
- Dollop ricotta cheese (about 1⁄2 teaspoon per dollop) in between the Salted Caramel Peach Spread, then top the whole crust with the shredded mozzarella cheese and country ham.
- Bake pizza in preheated oven on the middle rack of the oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until the crust is golden brown, and the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- While the pizza is baking, lightly dress the baby arugula with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- After pizza is baked, top it with the arugula salad, and allow the pizza to set and cool a few minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board, slice and serve.