- 1 Pound (16-20) shrimp, peeled, cleand and deveined.
- 4 Cloves of garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons of butter
- 2 Tablespoons of parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of Pinot Grigio white wine
- 1 Teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice
- Melt the butter into a hot pan with olive oil
- Add the garlic and red pepper.
- Place the shrimp into the pan and let it cook for minute and a half, then flip them.
- Pour the Pinot Grigio white wine into the pan and leave it for a minute.
- Add the parsley.
- Put salt and pepper to taste.
- Squeeze a little bit of lemon over the shrimp.
- Serve the shrimp over some “angel hair” pasta.