- 1 Loaf Tuscan Bread
- 1 lb. Sliced Roast Beef
- 1 Jar Whole Roasted Red Peppers
- 2 Each. Boursin Cheese
- 1 Can Fried Onions
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Slice top off of Tuscan Loaf & set aside.
- Hollow out center of bread. Layer sliced roast beef inside of bread bowl.
- Layer roasted red peppers over roast beef. Place Cheese in center of bread bowl top with fried onions.
- Fold peppers & beef over cheese. Lay reserved top over bread loaf.
- Wrap in aluminum foil.
- Bread can be baked in 350o oven or on grill for 8-10 minutes or until hot in center.
- Slice in to 8 pieces.