- 4 Portobello Mushrooms, washed, gills removed
- 1/2 Cup Worcestershire
- 1 Package Herbed Goat Cheese
- 1 Jar Simply Basil Pesto
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- 4 Fresh Basil Leaves
- Preheat clamshell grill or panini press.
- On a large plate, place cleaned mushrooms gill side up.
- Fill each mushroom with 1-2 Tbsp Worcestershire, followed by a layer of goat cheese, a dollop of pesto, cracked pepper, and a fresh basil leaf.
on grill/press and close. When the goat cheese melts at around 2-3 minutes, they’re all done.
- Enjoy immediately, or reheat for breakfast. They are great with fried eggs, too!