- 2 cups frozen peaches
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (plus more, if needed)
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop unflavored or vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 Tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Granola (Favorite: Purely Elizabeth. – Original)
- Fresh peaches, sliced
- Pistachios (or almonds)
- Add all smoothie ingredients to blender and blend until smooth. If it becomes too liquidy for a bowl, try adding ice or more frozen peaches to thicken.
- Pour smoothie into bowl and top with granola, peaches, pistachios, or your favorite toppings.