- 1 pkg (8 oz/235 g) seamless crescent dough
- 1 can (20 oz or 540 mL) apple pie filling
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Roll out dough and use the Baker’s Roller® to flatten and enlarge dough.
- Use Pizza & Crust Cutter to cut into 12 squares. Place dough in the Brownie Pan, allowing corners to drape over. Using the Medium Scoop, top with one scoop of apple pie filling.
- In a separate bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon together. Add to the top of each square. Pull corners to the middle and add another dash of the cinnamon/sugar.
- Bake 15 -17 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan immediately. Serve with ice cream, if desired.