- 3 Dates
- Almond Meal
- Coconut Oil
- Pink Salt
- 3 Apples
- Corn Starch
- 1 Vanilla Bean • Cinnamon
- Add 1/8 cup coconut oil, 1/8 cup warm water, and dates to food processor.
- Add almond meal and process until a loose dough is formed.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place 12 cupcake liners into muffin pan and fill with about 1 1/2 tablespoons of dough mixture. Press the dough down and flatten.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Dice 3 apples and place in a sauce pan with 1/4 cup water, 1/4 cup honey, a sprinkle of cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon of corn starch.
- Slice vanilla bean lengthwise and scrape out the beans, add to the apples.
- Remove crust from the oven and fill with apple mixture.