- 8-ounce container Daiya Onion & Chive dairy-free cream “cheese” (if you eat dairy products, feel free to substitute an equal amount of regular cream cheese)
- ½ cup mayonnaise (if you eat dairy, you can also substitute the mayo with an equal amount of sour cream)
- 8-ounce container Roots Roasted Red Bell Pepper Hummus
- 1 large cucumber, washed & dried, ends trimmed and diced
- 1 large tomato, washed & dried, diced
- ½ cup olives (from olive bar at Ingles), roughly chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons good quality olive oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Blend cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth (by hand or in food processor).
- Spread cream cheese mixture into the bottom of a serving dish.
- Top with hummus, spreading evenly.
- Top with remaining ingredients, in order given, drizzling oil over the top and sprinkling salt and pepper to finish.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve. (Can be served immediately.)
- Serve with gluten-free crackers or chips.