- 13.2-oz package Wewalka Puff Pastry (refrigerated case near canned biscuits)
- 14 oz package Kielbasa
- 4-oz jar Unicoi Preserves Apple Cider Pepper Spread (Deli)
- 1 Egg, large
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roast sausage in preheated oven on foil-lined baking sheet for 10 minutes. Flip sausage and roast for another 10 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees.
- Unfold puff pastry on lightly floured work surface. Line a baking sheet with the parchment paper that the pastry is wrapped in.
- Cut the sheet of puff pastry into 4 equal rectangles.
- Cut sausage into 4 equal portions and roll each sausage up in puff pastry, overlapping the end by a half inch, then cut off excess pastry. Dip your finger in water and seal the seam on the roll. Place seam side down on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Whisk egg with 1 tablespoon of water and brush over each roll.
- Score each roll lightly with 3 diagonal cuts. Bake on middle rack 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Slice on the scored lines and serve dolloped with Unicoi Preserve Apple Cider Pepper Spread.