- 1 pkg (16oz) Laura Lynn Italian Sausages (Hot or Mild)
- 1 jar of your favorite marinara sauce or premium pasta sauce (I used Dellalo Creamy Vodka)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Shredded or grated Parmesean cheese.
- Garlic bread of your choice
- Mixed greens salad bag
- Preheat oven to 425F. Using scissors, cut the casings off of the sausages and mix the sausage together by hand. Separate into four 1/4 lb meatballs. Place into a glass baking dish and cover. Place in oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, turn meatballs, and empty 2/3rd of the pasta sauce on top of the meatballs. Add mozzarella cheese, cover and return to the oven for another 15 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve one meatball in a bowl covered in 1/2 cup of sauce and topped with parmesean. Serve with salad and garlic toast.