- Cornbread batter Cheese of your choice Chili
- Sour cream
- 1 Onion
- Strawberries Blueberries
- Make your favorite cornbread batter and instead of baking it in an oven, make waffles out of it. Top them with grated cheese and keep them warm in the oven. When you’re done making waffles, top with your chili and any other toppings you like.
- Make a burrito, just like you would normally do, but fill it with chili and all your chili fixings.
Twice Baked Chili Potato
- Bake your potatoes as usual, slice in half and scoop out potato into a bowl, being careful not to tear skin. Mix potato with equal parts chili, and a handful of cheese. Refill each potato shell, top with more cheese, and bake in the oven until the cheese has melted. Top with sour cream and onions.
- Hint: All of these recipes are great for leftover chili.