- 1 12oz Bag Nestle’s White Chocolate Morsels
- 1 Cup Chex
- 1 Handful Planters Roasted Peanuts
- 1 Handful of m&m’s (holiday-inspired colors optional)
Line baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together Chex, peanuts, and m&m’s.
- In a medium bowl, melt white chocolate. Use the double boiler method as seen in our video, or microwave the chocolate for 1 minute, stir, and heat again for an additional 1 minute.
- Working swiftly with a rubber spatula, add chocolate to dry mixture. Fold ingredients to combine. Be gentle and patient — you don’t want to crush all the Chex or melt all the m&m’s.
- Spread mixture out on baking sheet to dry, using your fingers to separate big clumps. Allow to dry for about an hour (put in fridge/freezer to speed it up if you have to).
- Break the crunch into bite-sized pieces and serve from your favorite bowl. If there is any left, store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.