- 1 (4 ounce) wild king salmon fillet, skin removed
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- 1 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt®
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 sheet parchment paper cut into 10 inches by 10 inches square
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse and dry the salmon with a paper towel and place onto a plate. Lay the parchment paper flat onto a baking sheet.
- Lay down slices of lemon in the middle of the parchment paper to make a platform for the salmon to rest on. Place salmon on the lemons and spread a thin layer of coconut oil onto the top of the salmon.
- Sprinkle Celtic Sea Salt®, pepper and dill over top of the salmon.
- Fold the parchment paper over the salmon and tuck the ends of the parchment paper under- neath to seal the salmon in the package.
- Place baking sheet into the preheated oven and bake the salmon for 15-20 minutes depending on the thickness of your salmon.
- Unwrap Salmon and serve hot. 8) Serves one.