- 1 pound cake, sliced
- 1 cup espresso coffee
- 1⁄4 cup coffee liquor
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 12 oz sour cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- Lindt chocolate bar, shaved
- Powdered chocolate
- In a mixing bowl, blend the cream cheese, sour cream and sugar, set aside.
- Mix the coffee with the liquor and set aside.
- Line the bottom of a lasagna type pan with pound cake.
- Next, using a pastry brush, cover the pound cake with the coffee mixture.
- Use half of the cream cheese mixture and cover the pound cake. Then, dust with powdered chocolate.
- Make a second layer of pound cake, coffee, cream cheese and by shaving the Lindt chocolate on top.
- Refrigerate up to 1 hour before serving.