- 8 (one-inch wide) spears of fresh pineapple (cut lengthwise from whole pineapple)
- 1 Tablespoon gluten-free soy sauce (or coconut aminos for soy-free)
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 gluten-free tortillas (8-inch diameter)
- 2 cups baby watercress (sub baby spinach or arugula), loosely packed
- 1 pound cooked, pulled chicken (rotisserie chicken or leftover chicken works well for this)
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- Whisk soy sauce, coconut oil, sugar, ginger and garlic powder together in a large shallow dish; add pineapple spears. Toss to coat.
- Warm the tortillas in the oven wrapped in foil (400F for 6 minutes), microwave on a microwave safe plate (30 seconds to 1 minute) or in a dry skillet (2 minutes per side).
- Divide watercress, chicken, cabbage, and carrots between the 4 tortillas. Top each with 2 pineapple spears. Top with green onions, roll up and serve.