- 1 dozen hard boiled eggs (peeled and cooled)
- 1/2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp Mayonaise
- 2 Tbsp Sandwich Pal Horseradish Sauce (or other horseradish creamy sauce)
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- Gallon storage bag
- Cut each peeled and chilled hard boiled egg lengthwise and scoop/pop each yolk into a separate bowl. Lay the egg white on an egg tray or plate.
- Once you have a dozen egg yolks in the bowl, add the mustard, mayo, and horseradish. Mix with electric mixer for fast results, or break your arm off with a fork for about five minutes until very creamy. Taste the mixture. If you want more kick or need to add more creaminess to it, add more horseradish sauce. If you need to bring it down a notch, add more mayo to cream it up.
- Using a rubber scraper, get all of the mix into the gallon storage bag. Cut a very small corner off the bag and smoosh the mixture towards the hole. Fill each egg shell with the creamy yolk mixture. You should be able to fill the eggs consistently and easily with no mess.
- Place the teaspoon of paprika in one hand. With the other, take a small pinch and rub your fingers over each egg to give it that ‘deviled’ color.
- Serve immediately or insert a couple of toothpicks and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. These will stay tasty and fresh for up to three days in the fridge.