- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes; Halved
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 12 Asparagus Tips; Halved
- 12 Slices Smoked Gouda
- 1 Bunch Green Onions; Chopped
- 12 each Laura Lynn Roasted Garlic Woven Wheat Crackers
- Pre-Heat oven to 375 degrees. Arrange halved tomatoes sliced side up on baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt & pepper. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Arrange Laura Lynn Roasted Garlic Woven Wheat Crackers on baking sheet. Tear & stack sliced Gouda on crackers. Top with asparagus & roasted tomato.
- Broil cracker till cheese starts to melt. Top with chopped green onion.