- Pre-made polenta (usually in tube form)
- 3 tblsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped arugula
- 1 tblsp chopped olives
- Kosher salt & pepper to taste
- 3 radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
Prepare the Polenta:
- Open the polenta and cut the rounded edges of the “log”, creating a rectangular log. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Pour the bread crumbs onto a large, flat plate or dish, then press each polenta piece into the bread crumbs, coating all sides and setting aside.
- Heat 1 tblsp olive oil in a non-stick pan and fry the polenta until crispy on all sides – about 2-3 minutes. Remove and let cool on a rack.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining olive oil with the lemon juice, arugula, and olives. Toss with salt and pepper.
On each piece of fried polenta, place 1 or 2 thin slices of radish, then top with the arugula mix.