- Six slices of Pepperidge Farm white bread/ person
- Mascarpone Cheese
- Lemon Curd
- 1 egg/person
- 1 tbl milk/person
- 1 tsp sugar/person
- 1⁄4 tsp vanilla/person
- Canola Oil
- Blueberry Compote
- Cut slices of bread into rounds. You can use a glass if you don’t have a cookie cutter. Spread thinly with a mixture of mascarpone and lemon curd.
- Whisk together eggs, milk sugar and cinnamon.
- Soak French toast in egg mixture.
- Heat a 1⁄4 inch of canola oil in frying pan over medium heat. Fry French toast sandwiches for a minute or two on each side until golden.
- Top with blueberry compote.