- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup FRANK’S RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK’S RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired, and serve with chips, crackers and/or veggies.
Flavorful Tip: To add some crunch, top with French’s Crispy Fried Onions or Crispy Jalapenos during the last five minutes of baking.
Tailgating Tip: Prepare dip ahead and place in heavy disposable foil pan. Place pan on grill and heat dip until hot and bubbly.Print Recipe