- 1 Cup Corn Kernels (fresh off the cob or previously frozen)
- 1 15oz Can Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15oz Can Garbanzo Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Cup Bell Pepper, diced (any color or color combo)
- 1/2 Pint Grape or Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped (plus more for garnish)
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 2 Avocados, cubed
- 1/4 Cup Chipotle Ranch Dressing (Our favorite is: Marie’s Chipotle Ranch Dressing + Dip found in produce section.)
- In a medium bowl, combine corn, black beans, garbanzo beans, peppers, tomatoes, cilantro, spices, and dressing — everything but the avocado.
- Gently fold in avocado cubes until evenly distributed.
- Divide into bowls and garnish with extra cilantro sprigs and a dollop of dressing.
- Use seasonal, summer produce for this nutrient-packed Mexican-inspired salad.
- Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container in the fridge for the next day.
- Use smaller container of pre-chopped bell peppers from the produce department.
- Use frozen corn with no special anything added instead of trying to get kernels off fresh corn. Most likely, it’s flash-frozen and equally as nutritious.