- 2C rolled oats
- 11⁄2 tsp cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp fresh ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1⁄2C chopped dates
- 1⁄2C sliced almonds
- 1C diced fresh apple
- 2C plain yogurt
- 1⁄2C whole milk
- 2T honey
- In large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients – oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, dates, almonds and apple, lightly tossing to combine.
- In small mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, milk and honey.
- Pour the yogurt mix over the dry ingredients, folding to incorporate and moisten all dry ingredients.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate over night (minimum 8 hours) or portion into individual serving containers, cover and refrigerate.
- Check consistency in the morning before serving – if necessary, add more yogurt to moisten or expand.