- 1 cup water
- ½ cup margarine or butter flavored baking bar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup ap flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 egg + 1tbsp water beaten (Egg wash)
- Heat water & margarine to boil. Remove from heat and add flour. Return to heat and continue to cook till smooth soft ball forms; about 2 minutes. Allow to cool. place in blender. Add eggs one at a time allowing eggs to fully incorporate.
- Pipe or scoop mix on to parchment lined sheet pan. Brush with egg wash. Place in preheated 400⁰oven for 25-35 minutes or until puffed & golden brown.
- Poke hole in bottom of cream puff to allow steam to escape.
- Fill or with your favorite fillings & toppings.