- 1 bag baby carrots
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pkgs. crescent rolls
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp. Orange zest
- 2 tbsp. Fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- Fresh parsley
- Place carrots on a sheet pan and toss with oil.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top and toss to coat.
- Roast at 400°F for about 15 min.
- While they’re cooking, in a bowl, mix together almonds, lemon zest, and thyme.
- Sprinkle each unrolled roll with a teaspoon of the mixture.
- With the top of carrot at the point, roll towards the small end.
- Bake at 350°F until golden brown, following the package directions.
- Place a sprig of parsley into the top of the exposed carrot.