- 8 meatballs (fresh or frozen)
- 1 pack of mini filo dough/pastry shells
- Thousand island dressing
- 1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small bag of shredded iceberg lettuce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Halve each meatball and set aside.
- Remove filo shells from packaging and place shells in a small baking dish. Place about 2 teaspoons of shredded cheese into each shell.
- Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon mac sauce over cheese, then top each with a meatball half, round- ed side up.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until shells are golden and crispy. Serve hot.