- 1 pkg. Elbow Macaroni
- 2 oz. Velveeta Cheese
- 2 cup Half and Half or Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Ground Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- Prepare noodles per package directions.
- While noodles are cooking, melt butter in a sauce pot.
- Once butter is melted add flour, paprika, ground mustard, and salt.
- Stir and cook butter and flour mixture for 1 -2 minutes.
- Slowly add half and half while whisking constantly to maintain smoothness.
- Cut Velveeta into small cubes and add a few at a time to the cream sauce. Continue to add cubes and stir until all cheese is used and fully melted.
- Drain pasta, reserving about ½ c. of the pasta water.
- Combine pasta with cheese sauce and stir until pasta is fully coated. If the cheese sauce is to thick add a little of the reserved pasta water to thin the sauce.