- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup unsweet cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cream butter, cream cheese & sugar in a mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder & salt and stir by hand to mix dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients gradually into wet ingredients.
- Grease 13” x 9” pan.
- Spread batter evenly into pan.
- Bake for 30 -35 minutes at 325 degrees (glass pan) or 350 degrees (dark, coated pan).
- Remove from oven and let cool before cutting.