- 3 lb. Bag of Frozen Chicken Wings
- Preheat oven to 450 or prepare a grill for high heat.
- In a vegetable steamer or steaming basket, add wings and steam for 30-45 minutes.
- Remove wings and pat dry.
- If cooking in an oven, place a single layer of wings on a baking sheet and bake for 30-45 minutes depending
on desired crispness. If using a charcoal grill, move hot coals to one side and place wings on the other. Cover and cook for 30-45 minutes, checking for desired doneness. If using a gas grill, turn off one side of the burners and place wings on that side. Cover and cook for 30-45 minutes. Because grill temperatures vary greatly, check often to avoid over cooking.