- 4 Chicken Tenders, Lightly Pounded
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Zucchini, Washed & Peeled into Noodles
- 1⁄4 c Chicken Stock
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- 3 Tbsp. Pesto
- 1⁄4 c heavy Cream
- 1⁄4 c Parmesan, shredded
- Oil, salt & pepper chicken.
- Heat medium sauté pan. When hot, add chicken. Brown thoroughly before turning. Turn chicken and finish cooking. Remove chicken from pan.
- Add tomatoes, cook lightly. Deglaze with chicken stock.
- Add pesto, cheese & heavy cream. Reduce slightly. Add Zucchini noodles. Toss gently with tomatoes & cream sauce.
Serve noodles with chicken.Print Recipe