- 4 Chicken Breasts
- Salt & Pepper, Garlic Powder, Sage, and Onion Powder & Thyme.
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup Marsala wine
- 14 oz. chicken stock
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. all purpose flour
- Season 4 Chicken Breasts with, Salt & Pepper, Garlic Powder, Sage, and Onion Powder & Thyme.
- Heat Olive Oil in sauté pan over high heat. Sear chicken on both sides till golden brown. About 2-3 minutes on each side. Add 3 cups washed and sliced mushrooms to sautéed chicken.
- Deglaze with 1 cup Marsala wine. Reduce wine to half. Add one 14 oz. can prepared chicken stock to chicken & mushrooms.
- Bring to boil. Meanwhile add 1 tbsp. butter to 1 tbsp. all purpose flour. Knead.
- As liquid is boiling in sauté pan, drop bits of kneaded butter to boiling sauce.
- Thicken till desired viscosity.