- 1 Small Frozen Cheese Pizza
- 1 Cup Grilled Chicken Strips
- 1⁄2 Cup Spinach
- 1 Roasted Red Pepper
- 1⁄2 Cup Fontina Cheese
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic & Onion Powder
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Slightly thaw frozen pizza.
- Cut in half.
- Season both sided of pizza with salt, pepper, garlic & onion.
- Layer one half of pizza with spinach, Chicken, Cheese & Pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Top with second half of pizza. 7) Drizzle with olive oil.
- Place on panini press and cook for 5 minutes or until browned & melty.