- 1 Wewalka Flatbread “European Style Dough”
- 1 1/2 cups Gruyere Cheese
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup Abby J’s Roasted Garlic Salsa
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup Hot Capocollo
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
To add more heat & flavor, add 1/2 cup of diced jalapeños or habaneros!
- Preheat over to 450 degrees
- Roll dough out into a greased shallow quarter sheet pan.
- Brush the dough with the Roasted Garlic Salsa and then sprinkle the gruyere cheese in a single layer.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and then top with the Monterey Jack cheese & Hot Capocollo.
- Prick your tomatoes with a sharp knife so they can cook evenly and faster.
- Beat the egg with the milk and brush the edges of the dough for a beautiful crust.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and add the fresh basil.