- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 3/4 Cup Liquid Egg Whites or 4 whole egg whites
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan
- 1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 Cup Ketchup
- 3 Tbsp Mustard
- 1⁄4 Cup Pickle Relish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- While meat cooks, mix remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Allow meat to cool slightly, then fold into large mixing bowl with remaining ingredients until combined.
- Spray a 24-muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray, then spoon approximately 1 heaping tablespoon of mixture into each mini muffin tin.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes or until muffin tops are golden brown.